Skylights Reduce Energy Use—It’s that simple.
Interlite Inc. is the California based industry leader in local manufacture & supply of innovative, energy saving skylight, window & door products.
Interlite can build a range of skylights from small to monumental. We fabricate acrylic dome types, glass skylights, pyramids, multi-lite skylights, ridge skylights, octagons, and more. Custom sizes are Interlite's specialty.
Financing available now! CaliforniaFIRST, your way to a more energy-efficient home.
Watch this video to get to know the basics of CaliforniaFIRST financing.
Thousands of homeowners have financed energy- and water-efficiency upgrades with CaliforniaFIRST!
Hear their stories and see their renovated homes in the "Love Your Home" video series.
30 years of experience
We’ve built our reputation on delivering quality products to architects, builders, and homeowners with service you can depend on. The latest innovative technologies from an array of skylight, window, and door suppliers can be implemented within your budget.
We do installation right!
- Locally owned & operated
- 30 years experience in the industry
- No subcontractors ever — we do the work
- We specialize in energy saving glazing solutions
- Current Workers Compensation & General Liability Insurance
- We work from Santa Cruz to Big Sur, San Jose to San Francisco
- Skylights, doors, windows, mirrors, railing glass, glass table tops
- Verizon communications keeps our crews informed, in touch, & in control
- Our techs are AAMA certified, a specialty American glazing standard
- We protect your home & clean up daily to reduce our impact on your life
- Our Contract Agreement clearly explains what is offered, payment details
- We encourage you to come by & see us at our showroom & warehouse!
- We are fully licensed & Bonded, CA B License 900221
Doors & Windows
Some manufacturers just do things better, and offer great warranties and service. That is why we have selected the companies we work with.
Door and window brands we carry include Marvin, Milgard, Andersen, Simpson, Orepac, TM Cobb, and Caoba. To complement the doors, we feature Emtek Hardware. Contact us with your questions, and for pricing and availability.